Форум об аниме и мечтах.

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум сайта Аниме и Прекрасное!
Вы попали на форум сайта Аниме и Прекрасное!
Хоть на форуме 134 человека, заходят стабильно 3-4 человека максимум! Это очень обидно... Хотелось бы увеличить посещаемость...
Если вы хотите внести какие-нибудь свои замечания или предложения, прошу писать администратору (Нарилии) или в специально отведенную тему.
Всех гостей ждем в нашем чате! ;)

Новости:
•форум: теперь можно будет комментировать новости сайта в этой категории тем. Так же создан форум сообществ. (30 января 2008 года).
•конкурсы: объявлен конкурс на лучший подарок сайту!! Подробности тут. (18 августа 2008 года).

Объявление:
Тем, кто не может нормально зайти на форум: зайдите в Профиль-Уровень безопасности-Средний. Или пришлите сообщение администратору на мейл.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Nazca

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 30

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in internet explorer, might test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big portion of other folks will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.

Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share views. Great site, keep it up!

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Because the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be interesting to read content from other authors and practice a little something from other web sites.

I used to be able to find good information from your articles.

These are truly great ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Hello. And Bye.