Форум об аниме и мечтах.

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум сайта Аниме и Прекрасное!
Вы попали на форум сайта Аниме и Прекрасное!
Хоть на форуме 134 человека, заходят стабильно 3-4 человека максимум! Это очень обидно... Хотелось бы увеличить посещаемость...
Если вы хотите внести какие-нибудь свои замечания или предложения, прошу писать администратору (Нарилии) или в специально отведенную тему.
Всех гостей ждем в нашем чате! ;)

Новости:
•форум: теперь можно будет комментировать новости сайта в этой категории тем. Так же создан форум сообществ. (30 января 2008 года).
•конкурсы: объявлен конкурс на лучший подарок сайту!! Подробности тут. (18 августа 2008 года).

Объявление:
Тем, кто не может нормально зайти на форум: зайдите в Профиль-Уровень безопасности-Средний. Или пришлите сообщение администратору на мейл.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум об аниме и мечтах. » Вокруг аниме » Аватары

Аватары

Сообщений 281 страница 300 из 306

I've learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make one of these great informative website.

It's hard to come by knowledgeable people on this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

This paragraph will assist the internet visitors for setting up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Very shortly this web site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users, due to it's nice posts

If you want to increase your knowledge just keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to present one thing again and help others like you helped me.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Hi! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Hi there, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hi there,  You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to go back the favor?.I am attempting to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own blog and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Many thanks!

After exploring a number of the blog posts on your web site, I really like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site as well and tell me your opinion.

Вы здесь » Форум об аниме и мечтах. » Вокруг аниме » Аватары